 Administrative / General / 11942
Re: Request for .vignette group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 03:24:12 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote: snip

   So, are you saying that only irrational actors read .aquazone ? :-)

Them’s fighting words! Nik is gonna get you!

No worries, mate! I like Aquazone!

snip snip
   Nathan’s analysis of the list is very cogent. Given the critical mass, in my view, it’s an obvious thing to create.

Who’s Nathan? I’m Nathan?

snip

   Please XFUT back to admin.general or admin.nntp though, ok?

Done and done. I don’t think I’ll be getting too many replies for opinions, but so be it. I will leave it to the LUGNET admins to determine the fate of .build.vignette and will follow-up in a month or two. If it happens, I hereby volunteer to be curator of the group. Again, thanks for hearing my suggestion. Until then, I’ll keep building (and sorting).

Nelson (aka Nathan)