 Administrative / Curators / 486

Subject:
.Vignette curator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 01:56:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.build.vignette, Clark Stephens wrote:
   Congratulations on the new group!

I set up a temporary sidebar for this group. The top section (currently empty) will show the highlighted posts from the group, so the readers determine what shows up top. I added a few of the folders shown, and borrowed liberally from one of the posted definitions.

You’ll be getting a permanent curator soon, there’s already one volunteer. He/She can update the sidebar with more information. I’m available to help with learning the format for whoever comes on board.

Welcome to the fold (or cube and the case may be), Clark curator .build

It’s been a while since I first brought up the suggestion of creating a new vignette group, but as I mentioned here: http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=11942, I would still like to volunteer to serve as curator (or co-curator) of lugnet.build.vignette.

Thanks,

Nelson
Lugnet Member #2497

Re: .Vignette curator
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 02:27:55 GMT

   It’s been a while since I first brought up the suggestion of creating a new vignette group, but as I mentioned here: http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=11942, I would still like to volunteer to serve as curator (or co-curator) of lugnet.build.vignette.

Okay, Nelson and Nathan. I’ll set this up tomorrow.

-Lenny

Re: .Vignette curator
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 03:36:03 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   I’ll wait til tomorrow to see if anyone objects, and then set you up.

   Okay, Nelson and Nathan. I’ll set this up tomorrow.

No objection from me. I think these two would be great.

Bruce

Re: .Vignette curator
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 15:33:28 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.curators, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   I’ll wait til tomorrow to see if anyone objects, and then set you up.

   Okay, Nelson and Nathan. I’ll set this up tomorrow.

No objection from me. I think these two would be great.

Bruce

Thanks Bruce.

I said ‘tomorrow’, when I really meant ‘Sunday.’ Heh.

Nathan and Nelson have been set up as curators. Let me know if there are any problems with this.

-Lenny