 Znap / 72
    I love the flex axle, I have a question —Rose Regner
   My son opened his 3552 from the Easter Bunny. I love that flex axle!!!! Does anyone have a count of how many are included in any of the other sets? I am impressed with the Znap for the playability factor, you build it and it stays together, unlike (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.znap)

        Re: I love the flex axle, I have a question —Wayne R. Hussey
   (...) There are two flex axles in the black race car w/yellow wheels (3571?) and two in the green hover plane/helicopter (3551?). Wayne (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.znap)