 Znap / 72
71  |  73
Subject:
I love the flex axle, I have a question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 15:56:17 GMT

My son opened his 3552 from the Easter Bunny. I love that flex axle!!!!

Does anyone have a count of how many are included in any of the other sets?

I am impressed with the Znap for the playability factor, you build it and it
stays together, unlike the Town JR. stuff.

The parts are strange, however there are some useful parts, especially for
Mindstorms.

Rose