 Znap / 64
    Re: Znap popularity? —Philip Ogston
   (...) Good idea, I'd be willing to buy up surplus Znap parts from motor collectors, I'd even be willing to pay a little for it (or maybe trade some new motors?). I'd hate to see it all go to waste. My theory is that just about any construction toy, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.znap)

        Re: Znap popularity? —Dave Johann
   (...) My deal isn't nearly as enticing as those who will buy Znap from you motor- lovers, but I will be willing to trade for specific items. I'll post the list late tomorrow with the first pics of my Znap creations. Keep in mind that I didn't spend (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.znap)