 Znap / 37 (-5)
  Re: ZNAP Motor deal?

(...) great, but I don't like the ZNAP parts. I have no use for them. (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  ZNAP Motor deal?

I just got back for TRU. Looks like ZNAP have landed in town (Crearwater, Florida)! I’m not impressed with the sets and it look like they are taking up most of the Technic shelf space. But there may some good parts in these sets: EX: 3552 Hover-Sub (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A Lego first?

(...) expected (...) they (...) contents. (...) factory sealed. I went back and purchased the rest of them (16, they're only $1.97), and compared the weight of them to the other small sets using a scale at work. All of the 3501 boxes weighed exactly (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: A Lego first?

(...) Was it factory sealed? I've seen at Zellers opened packs with different contents. People switch the contents from an expensive set into a cheap box... But Toy's R US will return or exchange the items... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: Still available?

Hi D M Garcia, It is still widely available but not in every country world wide and they even have clearance sales with Znapp in Holland. Have an nice weekend. Nico (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.znap)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact