 Znap / 201
    Re: Znap's 200th message.!.. —Timothy Carl Buchheim
   (...) Because it was never meant to be sold in North America. It only showed up in TRU because they needed to dispose of an extremely large inventory of extra sets, so they did what they often do with leftover European sets.. sell it to a US chain (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.znap)

        Re: Znap's 200th message.!.. —Wayne R. Hussey
   (...) I'm pretty sure it's sold out everywhere around me. I would not be surprised to hear it's sold out most everywhere. For those not wanting the special Znap elements, the sets were a great way to acquire cheap motors. Also, for those not wanting (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.znap)