 Znap / 202
Re: Znap's 200th message.!..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 20:10:36 GMT

In lugnet.znap, Timothy Carl Buchheim writes:
Nick Cameron wrote:

3.) Why was Znap never put in american catalogs?

Because it was never meant to be sold in North America.

It only showed up in TRU because they needed to dispose of an extremely
large inventory of extra sets, so they did what they often do with
leftover European sets.. sell it to a US chain at a low price.

OF course, it didn't sell much better over here..

I'm pretty sure it's sold out everywhere around me. I would not be surprised
to hear it's sold out most everywhere. For those not wanting the special
Znap elements, the sets were a great way to acquire cheap motors. Also, for
those not wanting the special Znap elements, I accept ALL donations ;-).

Wayne