 Znap / 138
    Re: Bad motor in ZNAP set! —Bill Bourn
   Dean Husby <nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote: ... (...) Your next letter needs a picture of yourself surrounded by those hundreds of Lego boxes. Perhaps it will reassure tptb at tlg that their error performance statistics aren't really that far off in your (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap)

        Re: Bad motor in ZNAP set! —Dean Husby
   (...) we thought about it. We don't keep all the boxes anymore. WAY to many. We keep all the UFO, Castle, Adventures and I think the Ninja. I also keep all my Mindstorm & Train boxes. We have sorted most of our lego. In bins. I guess a shot of our (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap)