 Year / 2007 / 22
Re: USA toy fair soon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2007
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 05:40:27 GMT

Hey, if anyone goes to this toy fair and they happen to have a camera and
LEGO happens to have that new IR Bulldozer 8275 present, I wonder if that
same person could "unplug" the electrical connector from the battery box and
take pictures of both the battery box terminal and the underside of the
connector.

Wow, that was a LONG sentence!  Anyways, I would be interested in seeing
those pics if they could be taken.

"ondrew hartigan" <roj2323@yahoo.com> wrote in message
if i'm not mistaken it's comming up fairly soon. anyone have any info on
it?
anybody recive invites?
ondrew