 Year / 2005 / 97
96  |  98
Subject:
A nice suprise.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.year.2005, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 21:55:48 GMT

So today I went to work thinking that this was going to be another regular day.
It was, until I recieved an email telling me that a package had arrived for me.

So I motor down to our mail room and Low and behold there is a big box
containing a  7249 XXL Mobil Crane Box Pics:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1137147 already moderidated

This suprised me because it was/is backorder till April!

So what was I to do! I started building it right away :)

building pictures (when moderated):

Thoughts:
This crane is Big, it comes with an old school turntable, 3 new peices (to me at
least) and only two extra parts!

I think this set could be customized to add some working functionallity, mind
you it would require a complete redesign since the base of the truck uses 2 of
these parts: http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30295  :(  And this set requires
some real stearing...The new "crane sleves" look very intresting and there is 5
in this set.

Jeff VW