 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13677
Re: A nice suprise.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.year.2005, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 08:23:14 GMT

Orion Pobursky schreef:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:

So today I went to work thinking that this was going to be another regular day.
It was, until I recieved an email telling me that a package had arrived for me.

So I motor down to our mail room and Low and behold there is a big box
containing a  7249 XXL Mobil Crane Box Pics:

You lucky...
Mine shipped yesterday.

[snip]
Thoughts:
This crane is Big, it comes with an old school turntable, 3 new peices (to me at
least) and only two extra parts!

The part on the right in ths picture:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jvwinden/2005Sets/7249/Construction/dscn4680.jpg
is used extensively in the Dirt Crusher RC Car.  The other 2 new pieces I
haven't seen before.

-Orion

Yep, is correct.
The left one is used in 2004 technic sets. The red truck this part is
used as steering elements.

Greetings
     Maico Arts