 Year / 2002 / 393
    Galidor in Late Spring S@H Catalog —Frank Filz
   I just received the Late Spring S@H catalog which has Galidor in it. They actually do just scrape into being LEGO... The arms and legs appear to be attached using the new joint seen in the 2002 Alpha Team sets. The figures range from 10 to 29 (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general)

        Re: Galidor in Late Spring S@H Catalog —Markus Wolf
   (...) Just received my catalog too. I'm not sure what I'm hoping about Galidor. Most of me wants Galidor to bomb, because I don't want Lego to continue this type of product line. But on the other hand, I hate for Lego to take another financial blow (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.year.2002) !