 Year / 2002 / 136
  Re: 2002 catalog scans at FBTB

Whoohoo! Anyone else notice Obi-Wan's braid is printed on his shirt? So much for a new hair piece. I don't need more brown hair, I need more brown SW hoods. Maybe we'll see another for under $50 this spring. Love the troll! I want to see that with a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002 catalog scans at FBTB

(...) Yes, the printed rat-tail is a serious disappointment. (...) I wouldn't place bets on the Hagrid beard fitting the troll, although it would definitely be cool. I'm thinking that a dinosaur tail-tip would look great coming out the top of his (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.year.2002)