 Year / 2001 / 860
  Re: Jack Stone Photos found (and Dinosaurs)

(...) And just think of the monsters you can create with them for your castle layouts! :D Jeff -Eagerly anticipating a sequel to Xenogears (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

  Re: Jack Stone Photos found (and Dinosaurs)

(...) That’s exactly what I was thinking!!! I always attempt to apply other themes to how useful they can be for Castle… When I saw the picture, I thought wow nice feet and arms (a colour varient of the original dragon arms, but a better colour!) (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)