 Year / 2001 / 76
  MSRP prices for 7146 and 7166

Hi... My first instinct when I see new sets is to call LS@H to see if they're available. They're listed in their system, but obviously not coming out until 1/1/2001 (although I'm sure Wal-Mart will have 'em all earlier than that). The call did give (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.starwars)