 Year / 2001 / 76
75  |  77
Subject:
MSRP prices for 7146 and 7166
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:15:09 GMT

Hi...

My first instinct when I see new sets is to call LS@H to see if they're
available.  They're listed in their system, but obviously not coming out
until 1/1/2001 (although I'm sure Wal-Mart will have 'em all earlier than that).

The call did give me some price info...the 7146 TIE-Fighter is $19.99, and
the Imperial Shuttle is only $34.99 (I figured it'd be more like fifty)!

I was too lazy to ask after the smaller stuff, or sets from other genres,
but interested parties can always call (during EST work hours)
1-800-453-4652 to find out about their faves.

--Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx