 Year / 2001 / 655
  Re: Creator scourge strikes again!

(...) Creator is 100% compatible with System -- the _only_ major new element is the fig. It's not classic Town, but I'd rather see a real building product line aimed at 3-6 year olds than the current POOPy rubbish. (...) Megabloks figs? They're only (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: Creator scourge strikes again!

(...) Yes I understand that but eventually one has to add some figs to his/her town and seeing as creator is the closest thing to town these days I don't see where we are going to get more town figs! We can't have those cyborg space dudes walking (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001)