 Year / 2001 / 627
Re: depressing news from the Nuremberg toyfare in Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 10:48:03 GMT

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message
- Jack Stone is an overall juniorized city spinoff with creator figures

Get with it lego. If we wanted junorized sets like this we would buy • duplo.
We want good town sets like the ones that were available during the golden • age of lego (late 80s-early 90s)

- no other Star Wars sets in 2001

None that they are going to show at that fair anyway

- no train news

Again, they probobly dont want to tell us yet

chance for leaked pictures, folks.....

But I guess we were expecting that...
One of the golden rules of moviemaking is:
Always keep total controll over the information you give out to the
public.

But this wasnt the public was it?
I assume by toy fair its the same sort of 'not open to the public' type they
have in the UK for the manufacturers to show their wares to the retailers.

If so, then they wouldnt be holding anything back - these events are meant
to get order for the coming year.

So, it there were no trains displayed - there are no trains.

regards
lawrence