 Year / 2001 / 602
Re: Lego car!?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 01:57:53 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Jake McKee wrote:

All, please take a look at the previous post about this concept car at:

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=26444

It should tell you everything about the concept...including the fact that
LEGO *is not* going to be a car company.

Oh, good!  I was worried about how I'd justify buying a one-seater sedan to
my wife.

Steve