 Year / 2001 / 59
    Re: Alpha Team Equipment —Eric Joslin
   (...) TV" (...) <blink blink> Are you serious, or is this some kind of esoteric joke? If you *are* serious, I have a question for you: Does this imply that a certain amount of the Alhpa Team line was driven by the computer game? If so, how much? (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.year.2001)

        Re: Alpha Team Equipment —Marc Leidy
   When I started working on the computer game over a year ago, there was no "Alpha Team" to speak of, in fact, the game was called something different entirely, and the characters in the game were VERY different. The idea at the time was that the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.year.2001)