 Year / 2001 / 500
Re: Release date for RCX 2.0?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 05:16:22 GMT

"James J. Trobaugh" wrote:

Thanks Dean, but I'm not glad they're selling out. I was hoping to finally
get one this Christmas....looks like I'll be waiting for the 2.0s

Trust me, you WANT to wait for the 2.0's... They should be here any time...

Dean

--
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
Dean Husby <nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote in message
"James J. Trobaugh" wrote:

It seems that S@H is out of the 1.5s and they're becoming scarce in • local
stores. Has anyone heard of a release date for the RCX 2.0?

Last I heard "Spring 2001".

I'm VERY glad to hear the 1.5's are selling out... I managed to obtain
another 1.0 recently and was concerned about Lego Being stuck with the
1.5's...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html