 Year / 2001 / 468
Re: Release date for RCX 2.0?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 01:54:57 GMT

"James J. Trobaugh" wrote:

It seems that S@H is out of the 1.5s and they're becoming scarce in local
stores. Has anyone heard of a release date for the RCX 2.0?

Last I heard "Spring 2001".

I'm VERY glad to hear the 1.5's are selling out... I managed to obtain
another 1.0 recently and was concerned about Lego Being stuck with the
1.5's...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html