 Year / 2001 / 495
Re: Four Mars mini-sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 16:04:11 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
I've been watching, but haven't seen talk of the little LOM sets. hope I'm not
being an echo.

Two are recently available at our TRU in a "special value" trio including 7311.
(but Santa brought them to our house, of course)

Santa may also have shopped at Wal-Mart - I've seen the "special
trio" there too.  (And for cheaper...TRU charged me $12 because it wasn't
in the computer and that was the closest thing they could find...WM had
'em for $10.)

They're cool little sets - I like the Double Hover especially.  I'll have
to figure out if it's more economical to pick up those or just the 7311s
for parts, though...

J, predicting that the click-hinge "arms" will be a big Auczilla seller