 Year / 2001 / 494
493  |  495
Subject:
Four Mars mini-sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 15:20:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've been watching, but haven't seen talk of the little LOM sets. hope I'm not
being an echo.

Two are recently available at our TRU in a "special value" trio including 7311.
(but Santa brought them to our house, of course)

the 2 boxed sets I have are 21 and 28 pcs. ..future polybags? The instructs
pages have two set numbers each.

I see there are two more sets from back of box pics. Each set (number) contains
its own square poster, four of which combine to form a larger poster featuring
Martian characters. Three contain Martian figs, one has an Earthling. All with
little vehicles. I scanned pics for database:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7308
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7309

This brings LOM up to 10 physical sets now. their 12 numbers are 7300-7303 (with
possible 7304,7305 to come) and 7308-7317. TLC must be expecting a good
reaction.

-Suz