 Year / 2001 / 454
Re: Cheap small Studios sets at Zellers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 21:49:35 GMT

Even at 4.99, it isn't bad for parts. If you can still get it at 3.49$, grab
it! :-)

(looks at parts)

1x black cap
1x Steven Speilberg minifig upper body
1x grey megaphone
1x 2*2 black tile with director's clipboard printing
1x 2*1 black tile with director's clipboard printing
1x 2*1*2*1 black hinge plate
2x black minifig legs
1x grey helmet
1x stuntman minifig upper body
1x 2*1 yellow plate
2x 1*1 blue plates horizontal clips
1x the piece under the blue pieces- 1*4 grey plate?
1x black ladder
1x 2*1 blue plate with bar
1x 2*3 blue plate
2x 1*4 yellow tiles with diagonal black stripes
1x 4*6 grey plate
1x 1*6 black plate
3x 2*1 grey plates with one centred stud
3x flames

Well, I don't have Speilberg's head or either torso, and there is that cool
black hat and clipboard... but everything else I already have in a satifying
quantity.  If I do see it for $3.49 I'll take your advice, but if not I'll just
build my own with different figures.