 Year / 2001 / 350
349  |  351
Subject:
Go to Toys 'R' Us for 2001 Legos!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 06:11:30 GMT

I haven't actually been there yet (I plan to go tomorrow) but I called Toys
R Us today and asked if they had the "Life on Mars" Lego sets (knowing that
even if they did have other new ones those would be the easiest to find out
about), and the clerk immediately responded "yes we do".  So if you have a
Toys-R-Us near you, go there or at least call.