 Year / 2001 / 307
Re: 2001 - The year we don't pay retail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 23:33:59 GMT

Jude Beaudin wrote in message ...
Who knows maybe we can send a signal to LEGO that we want prices a little • more
reasonable... doubt it, still the final result would be having a little • more
money in your wallet or a few more pieces in your collection.

Store sales send no message to Lego, since the discount comes out of the
store's profit, they pay Lego the same price whatever they retail it for.

And how many of us pay retail anyway? I always wait for the next sale...
never more than a few weeks away (especially at this time of year!).

Kevin