 Year / 2001 / 128
Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:34:18 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Erik Olson writes:
heh heh...

Who'll be the first to build Yoda out of the Statue of Liberty?

   I don't know, but I'll put my $0.02 down on Tom Stangl
   to be the first one to buy multiple C-3PO's and build
   a Gold Champion car (those hubs are a problem though).

Mindstorms Yoda: if there's a Droid Developer Kit and a Dark Side Developer • Kit,
what will they call this one?

   'Swamp Muppet Discovery Kit?'

   best

   Lindsay