 Year / 2001 / 127
Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:26:03 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kiernan Mathews writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Todd Lehman writes:
Threepio should have a target on his chest.

In lugnet.starwars, Greg Majewski writes:
And his head should pop off if you hit it

As a representative of LEGO, I hope you understand that I must refrain from
responding to the subjective comments (to which you are certainly entitled)
in this string, but I will answer to the two functionality suggestions
mentioned here: the head and arms of #8007 do, in fact, pop off when contact
is made with the model's "breastplate."

Cool.  So I guess my suspicion that the Stormtrooper and C-3PO sets are meant
to go together was accurate... after all, it was (off-screen) Stormtroopers
that blew Threepio to bits on Cloud City...

Please continue your discussion here on LUGNET (and not in my e-mail box, I
implore you!): we are "listening."

I'm sure that we'll continue discussing.  I hope you continue contributing as
well!  It's nice to see someone from LEGO posting answering questions and
actually contributing to discussions, as opposed to just making announcements.

Thanks!

eric