 Western/Wild West / 86
    Re: Calling all FansOf CW lego (was Re: Civil War Theme) —Mike Kane
   (...) Thanks for letting us know about what torso you use; I couldn't seem to think of a good one. That Max Villano torso would work pretty well, come to think of it. Just pretend those pistols are revolvers : ). I'll have to get some spare parts (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.general)

        Re: Calling all FansOf CW lego (was Re: Civil War Theme) —Larry Theden
   [This followup was posted to lugnet.general and a copy was sent to the cited author.] In article <Fo1w9K.LvE@lugnet.com>, mak2@umail.ucsb.edu says... (...) See my previous post; the new Rock Raiders have a figure with a dark grey hat (the Civil War (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.general)