 Western/Wild West / 8
  Wild West Wants

I am willing to buy some small wild west items off anybody who is interested. I am looking for the chief's tepee set (#6746), a regular brown horse (a cowboy one, not an Indian one) and the three minifigures below: Cowboy from Gold City Junction (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Wild West Wants

(...) I have several Indians available at my parts sale: (URL) the future, you should post this kind of stuff to Lugnet.market, where you will reach a larger group of people, and where this kind of post is actually allowed. The theme groups are (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.western, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Western

Is there anyone who happens to know why TLC has cancelled the western theme? I think there's still plenty of possibilities within that theme... like : a western train a western station cows....etc a saloon well i think there are actually no (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.western)