 Western/Wild West / 8
7  |  9
Subject:
Wild West Wants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 20:10:05 GMT

I am willing to buy some small wild west items off anybody who is interested.
am looking for the chief's tepee set (#6746), a regular brown horse (a cowboy
one, not an Indian one) and the three minifigures below:

Cowboy from Gold City Junction (#6765) with blue shirt, brown vest, and

brown pants, with his hat and six shooter (he was only available with that

set)

Banker from Gold City Junction with several dollar bills (one is OK too)

(he was also only available in that set)

One Indian warrior with buffalo headdress and brown shirt (from
various tribal sets), with a tomahawk or crossbow

Thanks in advance.