 Western/Wild West / 775
Re: Techwest Tipi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.western
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 05:20:23 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote:
   Because you can’t have space cowboys without space Indians:

LUGNET page is here. Let me know what you think - this is my first MOC post to .space!

Thanks to Bruce Hietbrink - your link collection was what introduced me to the techwest concept.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Jar Jar Binks!!? I hope these people are few and far between. Seriously, a good quality MOC based on an original idea (I think).