 Western/Wild West / 710
    My second MOC in CAD —Matt Doyle
   So I have yet to get my digital camera and have opted for the CAD approach once again. This model, as my previous one is western themed. I don't know why this theme compells me as it does, posibly becuase of the possibilities which were never (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

        Re: My second MOC in CAD —Thomas Garrison
   (...) Don't neglect the inspiration that can come from reading LUGNET posts: (URL) TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)