 Western/Wild West / 622
    Re: Zorro —Jon Furman
   Bruce, Good eye! The Torso is a Tusken raider torso, and here is the trick: Like a lot of the star wars torsos, it happens to be double sided! So in that pic you are actually seeing the front and the back of a tusken raider torso. I was really (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Zorro —Richard Noeckel
      !!! (URL) !!! >Jon Furman writes: >Thanks again sorry for rambling. Ramblin’ my gawd no man!!! Those were words of true enlightenment! >The Torso is a Tusken raider torso… >it happens to be double sided! This gives me even more incentive to get the (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Zorro —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Cool. I've been meaning to get that set. I did pick up the Jedi Duel set in part because both torsos are really appropriate for castle themes (and Yoda = more hobbit legs). Plus it's just cool to have a minifig Yoda. :) I want the Bounty (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.western)