 Western/Wild West / 583
  ?Best Price 6762 Fort Legoredo?

Just a question? (URL) about to drop *$172.50 Canadian on a 6762 Fort Legoredo. I know this is comparably cheaper than buying from Shop@Home, but does anyone know if a better price exists. I don’t really wanna take my chances and wait till T‘R’Us (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.western, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.general)

  Re: ?Best Price 6762 Fort Legoredo?

(...) NOT SO!!! You forgot the GST for ordering from Shop@Home. They are a registered "tax collector" of the Canadian Government. You still need to calculate .07 additional on the 99.00 plus the $12 (shipping) in US currency. BTW, were you still (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.western)

  Re: ?Best Price 6762 Fort Legoredo?

(...) Oops, I wasn't paying attention and didn't change where I wanted my message to go. Oh well. I really wasn't intending to post to lugnet.western, even though I like western sets very much. I also noticed that the sherrif sets have 2 black (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.western, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: ?Best Price 6762 Fort Legoredo?

(...) Nope, The TRU catalogue in Canada states that the Western Sets are a Toys R' Us Exclusive. Compare their prices to Wal-Mart or Superstore it's indeed a rip-off. (22 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.western)