 Western/Wild West / 553
  box scans?

Hi all, I just bought a lot of western theme sets (listed below) on e-bay, but they are coming without boxes. Does anyone have scans of the backs of the boxes, or know of a website with these? I always like checking out the alternate models. Thanks. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.western)

  Re: box scans?

I have all these boxes in storage at the moment. Gold City Junction is my favorite of the bunch, I guess because it has civilian buildings. Alas, there is not much hope for civilian goods. (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.western)