 Western/Wild West / 548
  New Studios Sets

Hey the New Horror Film sets won't be out till this spring but in this picture, the guy in the tan suit looks like he could work for WW! Just throw a top hat on him! (URL) had trouble getting enough cowboys , so if you've got a torso from another (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.western)

  Re: New Studios Sets

(...) Thanks a lot for bringing that fig to my attention. When I was drooling over these pictures earlier today I was so focused on the spooky elements and figs that I didn't even notice that totally awesome tan suit. I like my mini-figs to look (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.western)

  Cowboy Pics, was Re: New Studios Sets

Hey Greg, Here are some pics of the Non WW torsos I use for Cowboys, shopkeepers, bartenders, gamblers, ranchers and the like. There are a lot of adventurer and Harry potter elements involved, if you have any suggestions for other torsos I’d love to (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.western)

  Cowboy Pics, with url was Re: New Studios Sets

Hey Greg, Here are some pics of the Non WW torsos I use for Cowboys, shopkeepers, bartenders, gamblers, ranchers and the like. There are a lot of adventurer and Harry potter elements involved, if you have any suggestions for other torsos I’d love to (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.western)

  Gringott's Goblin Torsos (was Re: New Studios Sets)

(...) Check out the torsos for the goblins in the Gringott's bank set (4714). With the right heads they could make very spiffy looking minifigs. Henry (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.western)