 Western/Wild West / 548
547  |  549
Subject:
New Studios Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 22:08:56 GMT

Hey the New Horror Film sets won't be out till this spring but in this
picture, the guy in the tan suit looks like he could work for  WW!  Just
throw a top hat on him!

http://www.marzdistribution.com/images/LEGO-1381.jpg

I've had trouble getting enough cowboys , so if you've got a torso from
another theme that works, let me know.  Personally I slapped a top hat onto
Professor Quirrel from the Harry Potter Final Duel, and Now I've got a
gambler in a Purple suit!  Jon