 Western/Wild West / 542
  Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus, and he's Brad Justus!

We'll staggering news!! I haven't posted in a while, but this week will go down in history! First We get Fellowship of the ring, then LD gives us a bunch of Wild West sets! In the past I couldn't get a fort and a town built at the same time, now all (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.western)