 Western/Wild West / 519
Re: New Train Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 02:54:33 GMT

very very cool!

-lenny

In lugnet.western, Ben Ellermann writes:
Dear Wild West and Train fans,

I have created a train station for the creativity contest.  Now that I have
entered, I posted the pictures on brickshelf.

I had to desimate a few castle sets and many of my wild west figures along
with ordering many parts (like black hinges) from shop at home.  The entire
set has around 440 peices (this is without the train, minifigures and their
accesories).

You can also check out basic photos of the structure and skylight here:

I hope you like it.

Sincerely,

Ben Ellermann

  New Train Station

Dear Wild West and Train fans, I have created a train station for the creativity contest. Now that I have entered, I posted the pictures on brickshelf. (URL) had to desimate a few castle sets and many of my wild west figures along with ordering many (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.western)