 Western/Wild West / 507
Re: Greetings/Current Count of Soldiers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 00:00:14 GMT

In lugnet.western, Jon Furman writes:
A few months ago
Shiri Dori had an Idea about a battle scene located in a southern town,
among the buildings.  As hard as it would be to make the town, that would be
an alright idea, something for us all to shoot for, but I like the direction
you are headed with a rebuild of the Fort, it was always too small to
quarter a regiment of troops, not to mention there was no housing!  Good to
hear you are back, talk atcha later,   JOn

Just put some pics up of my rebuilt Fort Legoredo.  Check em out.  It is of
an older version tho.

I also put up a early version of an iron clad ship.
Cheesy I know.
David