 Western/Wild West / 502
501  |  503
Subject:
Greetings/Current Count of Soldiers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 22:33:47 GMT

Hello Everyone.  Well this list has been kinda dead for a while now, but
hopeflly maybe it can get some new life like last spring.  I am finally back
to reading Lugnet on a regular basis after some time in the woods of
Northern NY.  Happy to be back at school and back to working on my LEGO Army.
    After a great deal on Brickbay of 6706's, I have been able to put
together an army of 101 Union Soldiers split into 67 Inf., 32 Cal., and 1
Sharpshooter.  On the Confederate side I have 44 total split into 42 Inf.
and 2 Cal.  There are only so many Rock Raider Figure sets I can buy...
    Anyway, I hope to have some pictures up soon of the soldiers in battle
and also in formation.  Another project I am working on is the building of a
larger Ft. Legoredo.  Hopefully by the end of December I will have the funds
and pieces to complete the project and then I will post some pictures.  Till
the next time...

Peace, Love, LEGO,

Nate