 Western/Wild West / 483
Re: The Most Ambitious Western Project To Date
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 23:55:30 GMT

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:22:41 GMT, "Bryan" <RedPaladin27034@aol.com>
wrote:
   The other two like I said , haven't had much written about them. So what
do you all think? Does it have promise? Does it sound like it will bomb? I'm
open to any and all opinions.
Bryan B.

It sounds interesting.  I'd like to see what you come up with.