 Western/Wild West / 475
Re: Wild West Scene 365
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 19:29:03 GMT

In lugnet.western, John Pinca writes:
Just a curiosity.... How hard is it to find this set and what sort of price
would you have to pay.
Thanks

To the best of my knowledge, There are very few of these sets that are in
existence in their complete form. I've never seen one on Ebay, or Yahoo
auctions.  the only parts Ive seen, have floated around in loose lots, or in
garage sales.
I don't believe that Wild west themed sets have ever sold well in the Us, so
a tip might be to check, German or other Euro Ebay's.  Try posting in the
newsgroup .announce, or .buy/sell/trade.
The rodeo cowboy sets and the texas ranger sets are easier to come by, but
this one may not have been available at retail outlets.  I'd love the signs,
and the multicolored cowboy hats to make a reappearance.
I'd expect to pay through the nose for #365.  Somewhare in the three figure
range (if you find it, it will probably be a collector who sells it)  If you
do find a copy, I'd love it if you could scan the signs, so We could put
some stickers up!   Good Luck, and let us know how it turns out! Jon