 Western/Wild West / 472
  Re: Big Thunder

(...) I'm hoping that after my membership goes through, I'll be able to put up my own page! Ive lurked around here for about a year and a half, so I figured I should start paying for it! (...) What are some good tattered minifig clothes? That new (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Big Thunder

(...) Hmm, Lets see this will be a difficult one. I like the challenge though. I will have to do some research on the architecture of the day before I try anything. Maybe I can combine my encampment and the city together. And you are right about (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.western)