 Western/Wild West / 456
    My Soldiers —Nate Jacobs
   Hello All. Finally school is done and I have had time to scan the pictures of my Army onto my website. The pictures were taken at school by the LEGO building area (aka the desk in the corner). You will notice that the Confederates do not have guns. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: My Soldiers —Greg Perry
   (...) Nate - thanks for sharing your pictures. I'm always interested in checking out other folks' Confederate troops. I especially enjoyed the Battle Pictures - I particularly like the one with the Union soldier taking the fall from the wall of the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: My Soldiers —Nate Jacobs
   Hey Greg. You see the reason the Confederate Troops had to wait for their weapons is because I am from NY and up here the Union troops come first! :-) Thanks for the comments. Nate (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.western)