 Western/Wild West / 454
  Re: Big Thunder

(...) feel to it, and I don't think I've ever seen anything like this before on brickshelf. George (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Big Thunder

Wow, that's cool. (: Wish I could afford enough orange bricks to do something like that .... I'm still struggling to get enough tan to put my mission together. By the way, I also love that barrel cactus -- so simple, yet it looks great! I would (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.western)