 Western/Wild West / 448
    Cows —Jon Furman
   Hey all. If you haven't checked out the shop at home specials this week, Check out the Duplo farm Animals. For only eight bucks you can get a bunch of fencing (always needed when building a wild west town) and some cattle and pigs. The Baby Animals (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Cows (and chickens and pigs oh boy!) —Greg Perry
   (...) Thanks for this tip Jon. I never bother to check out the Duplo listings but having looked at this one I definitely think that having some of those fences would be great. The only similar ones I've found are in the huge 5988 Adventurers set and (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Cows (and chickens and pigs oh boy!) —Greg Perry
   (...) Done! While I was at it I went ahead and ordered a couple of the belville accessory packs that I had only recently noticed in the catalog. Along with the corn sign from the duplo farm animals I figure that with the fruit and vegetables from (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Cows (and chickens and pigs and fruit oh boy!) —Jon Furman
   Greg, If you can get the scala spicy kitchen set for cheap (I think it's like 12 bucks at shop at home) you can get a roast bird piece with removable legs, and sausage links to sell to your bbq lovin' minifigs. I also lifted some Jam Jars for my (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.western)